Our policy is aimed at limiting the number of contact moments as much as possible with the aim of preventing us from getting it within our organization and from spreading it further out from our organization.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has now also developed rapidly in European countries. This is also the case in the countries where Tallpack International (the Netherlands, Belgium and Bulgaria) has its offices.
Tallpack International continuously monitors the development of the Coronavirus and has a Continuity Plan available to respond to various scenarios.
Canceling planned maintenance work at locations in the Benelux:
As a result, we have had to decide to cancel all service activities at the customer location in the Benelux until Monday, April 06. The follow-up of malfunctions will take place, provided that there are sufficient hygiene measures at the location of third parties, in accordance with the RIVM guidelines. taken.
Tallpack International does not expect any problems for the delivery of packaging materials, packaging machines & consumables. We monitor these processes on a daily basis and we have ample stock in our main warehouse in Geldermalsen (the Netherlands) and in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria). In the longer term, we cannot fully oversee the supply of packaging machines and hand equipment, as components also come from outside Europe. If you want to purchase equipment, please take this into account.
In addition, we have taken additional measures:
• In all offices, the frequency of cleaning has been increased and extra hygiene measures have been taken
• Colleagues work from home as much as possible
• For the time being, we travel no longer between our offices
• All forms of consultation, both internal and external, have been paused
• Participation in external events, meetings, conferences, congresses, training courses and training with external parties has been paused
• Our office in Geldermalsen (the Netherlands) and in Oevel Westerloo (Belgium) is closed for visitors
We have also asked all our colleagues to only plan external visits to customer locations in consultation with the customer and to arrange appointments by telephone or video conference as much as possible, so that physical visits are kept to a minimum. Subject to further measures from the government or extension of deadlines, we can reschedule the postponed activities and visits after consultation on 6 April. We will contact you about this.
We wish you and your organization every health.
Hubert H. Verheul