Tallpack Int. is FSC® certified for the trade and processing of paper, cardboard and packaging paper. This makes us part of the Chain of Custody. Hubert H. Verheul, director of Tallpack Int, is extremely proud of this result: “To be sure that paper & cardboard with the FSC® quality mark actually comes from a responsibly managed forest, all links in the chain must be certified. With our certification, the chain is complete. As a result, the transport packaging for our customers immediately gains green added value for the end users ”.
A real team result where everyone within Tallpack Int. made an important contribution.
With regard to FSC® values, Tallpack International will not be directly or indirectly involved in:
- Illegal logging or dealing in illegal timber or forest products.
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry activities.
- Destruction of "high conservation values" in forestry activities.
- Significant conversion of forests into plantations or other land use.
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms into forestry activities.
- Violation of any part of the ILO Core Conventions as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.