Stretch Hood Machine Multi Flex XL
Lachenmeier stretch hood Multi Flex XLDe Multi Flex XL stretch hood machine has been designed to package pallets ranging from 500 x 500 mm to maximum 3200 x 1500 mm (lxw), with a maximum height of 3000 mm. The machine has been specially designed to package large loads like insulation panels, plasterboards and corrugated cardboard boxes. Depending on the pallet format, this stretch hood machine has a capacity of up to 150 pallets per hour.
The stretch hood machine features the patented film-stretching system. By making the film 30% thicker in the corners, the foil is prevented from becoming too thin and forming 'borders' in the corners. At the same time, the system helps to save up to 10% more film compared to other stretch hood systems.
The Multi Flex XL features a patented system, where the top of the machine can be lowered for service and maintenance purposes.
Advantages of packaging with stretch hoods:
- the use of straps can be avoided if packaging is horizontally and vertically stable
- possible to reinforce wraps
- possibility to strap products together
- no deformed loads
- water and dust-proof packaging with top seal
- theft prevention (the film cannot be repaired if it is damaged)
- high capacity (up to 190 pallets per hour)
- low film use
- up to 1500 pallets with 1 roll of film
- barcode remains legible through the film
- suitable for storage in multi-storey warehouses, no film trails, film is applied to an accuracy of 1 cm on or under the pallet
- coloured film and multi-coloured printing with company logo possible
The various types of stretch hoods can be found on the stretch hoods page.